PM Modi Condemns Chhattisgarh Maoist Attack, Says 'Valour Of Martyrs Will Not Be Forgotten'



Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday paid tributes to the martyrs of the Maoist attack in Chattisgarh saying their valour will not be forgotten. Earlier on Saturday, at least 17 jawans were killed and 14 others injured in a Maoist attack in Sukma, Chhattisgarh. "Strongly condemn the Maoist attack in Sukma, Chhattisgarh. My tributes to the security personnel martyred in the attack. Their valour will never be forgotten. Condolences to the bereaved families. I pray for a quick recovery of those injured", PM Modi said in a tweet.


Home Minister Amit Shah also expressed his condolences to the families of the martyrs. He added that India will continue to fight against Maoist terror


Moreover, the bodies of the martyred soldiers, which earlier went missing, were recovered on Sunday. "Bodies of 17 security personnel were recovered by a search team and were being evacuated from forests," Inspector General of Police (Bastar range) Sundarraj P told PTI.

© 2020 || Proudly created by CHAUHANS